Irrespective of the delivery method you choose, we always take responsibility up to the point of delivery, i.e. if your parcel goes missing or the contents are damaged, we will replace the affected items at no cost to you.
Please note that the time taken to ship an item is listed on each product's detail page. For example, "Usually shipped within 2-5 working days" means that it will take us 2-5 working days to get the product from our supplier. The delivery times listed below apply once we ship the item to you.
Delivery options at a glance
||Free Delivery Threshold
|Economy Courier - Orders of R350 or More
|Economy Courier - Orders Under R350
|Overnight PO Counter, up to 2kg - Orders of R350 or More
|Overnight PO Counter, up to 2kg - Orders under R350
|Overnight PO Counter over 2kg
|Collect from Loot Warehouse
* Dependent on the number of items, mass, and value of the order. Delivery cost generally reduces as items are added to the order.
We currently offer three methods of delivery.
- Courier. These are door-to-door services. The delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday. We currently offer three courier options.
- Priority courier. In main centres, this will reach you the next business day after we ship your order.
- Standard courier. In main centres, this will reach you within 1- 2 business days after we ship your order.
- Economy courier. In main centres, this will reach you within 1 - 3 business days after we ship your order.
Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer. We do not deliver by courier to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
- Overnight post office counter. This is a next business day service where the parcel will be ready for collection from your local post office counter one business day after we ship it. If you are not in a main centre, it may take 1-2 days. We offer delivery of parcels up to 2kg for R45, or for free if the order value is over R350. Delivery on orders over 2kg is calculated based on mass, value, and number of items in the order.
- Collection. You can also collect your parcel from our office at in the Westlake Business Park. For directions to our office
To get to the our offices, take the M3 south from Cape Town until you reach the end of the motorway. Turn right at the traffic lights. At the next set of traffic lights, turn right again into Westlake Drive.
If you're coming from Ou Kaapse Weg, turn right into Steenberg Rd at the traffic lights at the bottom of the hill. Then take a left at the next set of traffic lights into Westlake Drive.
From Westlake drive, continue straight, go through the traffic circle and the Westlake Business Park security, into Bell Crescent. Take your first right, follow the bend to the left.
Just after the bend you will see Khutaza Park on your right. You will find our reception through the third set of glass doors (Unit 3).
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm, and we're open for collections on Saturday from 8:30am to 1pm. We are not open on Sundays or public holidays. We don't charge for delivery if you choose to collect.
Free delivery options are subject to change.
Delivery: APP Orders
APP Orders: The above also applies for APP orders. Free Delivery to all SA main centres, for purchases of R350 or more.
FREE Delivery Promotion: Download the Loot Online App via Google Play or the App Store, place an order for R40+ and get Free delivery when you use the coupon code FREED at checkout. Promotion is valid for a limited time only.