When you tuck your baby in and turn out the lights, you want the peace of mind that your little one is sleeping safe and sound. This movement & sound monitor has lots of extra features that will keep you reassured. The under-the-mattress sensor pad lets you know within 20 seconds if no movement is detected in the crib and the nursery unit sends all the sounds baby makes to your portable parent unit – which even comes with an audio “tic” option so you know it’s on and a “vibration” mode, so the alarm won’t disrupt the precious quiet time.
For all Angelcare product queries, customer support queries, technical queries or any repairs, please refer to Angelcare’s CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE, available during office hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Contact: 011 791 6309
E-mail: [email protected]
Repairs and replacement parts for monitors are available on Angelcare’s website www.angelcare-monitor.co.za or contact the Customer Care Centre.
For frequently asked questions for all Angelcare Monitors pertaining to the set-up process and troubleshooting assistance for technical queries, please go to http://www.angelcarebaby.com/international-customer-service/troubleshooting. If you are still unable to resolve your query, please contact the Customer Care Centre.
4 x AAA Alkaline Batteries for Nursery Unit (Not Included)
Range: 250 Metres
Rechargeable Parent Unit
2 x AC Adapters
3 x AAA Rechargeable Batteries for Parent Unit
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
- Under-the-Mattress Movement Sensor Pad – Senses each and
every one of your baby's movements and will sound an alarm if no
movement is detected after 20 seconds. So you and baby can sleep tight.
- Full Colour Digital Display– See it all at a glance. The
easy-to-read screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays nursery room
temperature and Sound Lights, as well as your various settings. Very
- Temperature Display and Control (C°)– The greatest concern for
moms and dads is baby’s safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is baby
comfortable? Is the room too warm or too cold? Your AngelcareŽ AC403
baby monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the Parent Unit
and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
- Audio "Tic" Feature – Turn on this feature and your Parent Unit
will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working
even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit – If you are like most
moms and dads, you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to
get things done around your home. So carry the Parent Unit with you
from room to room for peace of mind whatever you are doing.
- Nursery Night Light – A gentle little glow to guide you when you
walk into baby’s room.
- Crystal Clear Transmission – This system operates on the 864 MHz
(Europe) 927 MHz (other) and 2.4 GHz frequency bands.
- Out-of-Range Indicator – Up to 250 meters (open field).
- Sound Lights – So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
- Batteries or Mains Operated – The battery option makes this
system ideal for travel. Then, when you are at home, you can use the AC
adapter to save your batteries for when you need them.
- Low Battery Indicator – The low-battery indicator on the front of
the monitor lets you know when it's time to change the batteries.
- Volume Control & Vibration Alert – Shhhh – it’s quiet time.
Keep your Parent Unit close by and on vibration mode anytime the sound
of the alarm might be disruptive.
- Adjustable Movement Pad Sensitivity – Allows you to select your
desired movement sensitivity level.
*Note: The Sensor Pad can be used with a regulatory standard baby
mattress, whatever the size or thickness. However, it cannot be used
with a memory foam mattress, a dual sided, a mattress with a hollow
frame or a Purflo mattress.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!