Bosch GSR 6-25 TE
The powerful drywall screwdriver
- High torque enables powerful screwdriving
- Comfortable work due to ergonomic design and depth stop
that can be operated with one hand
- Precise screwdriving to a constant depth due to exact
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Why This Tool?
- High power reserves thanks to powerful 701 watt
- Wide electronic switch with locking button for continuous
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Special depth stop with greater opening width for use with
- Practical belt clip for hanging up the tool
- Standardised toolholder for using conventional 1/4" bits
- Designed for use with MA 55 collated screwgun attachment
- Forward / reverse rotation for inserting and removing screws
- Best work results with speed pre-selection for applications
requiring material-specific speed
- Comfortable handling of the tool thanks to softgrip
- Convenient hanging of the tool
- Rated input power: 701 W
- Torque, max. (soft screwdriving applications): 20 Nm
- Bit holder: 1/4" internal hexagon
- Power output: 327 W
- No-load speed: 0 - 2500 rpm
- Rated torque: 2.3 Nm
Self-drilling screw diameter: 6 mm
- Vibration emission value ah: 2.5 m/sē
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/sē
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!