More insight, better safety.
The Bosch UniversalDetect is a valuable tool that helps home DIYers
avoid nasty surprises when drilling. The detector shows up metal, live
cables and supporting structures in drywalls, enabling users to quickly
identify which places they can drill into the wall without encountering
any obstacles. The step-by-step instructions through the detection
process are especially practical, as they help minimise the risk of
application error and guarantee precise results. Users can select which
different types of object they want to look for via the touchscreen.
Key Product Features:
- Digital detector to quickly check walls, ceilings or floors
- Integrated user guidance with animations and step-by-step
instructions allows for intuitive operation
- Automatic calibration in all modes
- Detection of metal objects in all common wall types up to a
max. depth of 10 cm
- Detection of live cables in all common wall types up to a
max. depth of 5 cm
- Detection of substructures in drywalls up to max. 2.5 cm
(corresponds to two plasterboards)
- LED with traffic light system for easy interpretation of
- Acoustic warning signal that can be switched on or off as
- Marking aid
- Comfortable handling thanks to the rubberised handle
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!