(5th Edition) covers issues like pricing, product labelling and sponsorship and includes a wealth of examples to guide students through current topics such green marketing and marketing communication.
This new edition is written in a more accessible way to assist students to grasp new concepts.
- Case studies with questions from a real-world context that bring the theory to life.
- Examples and insights on current issues
- End-of-chapter questions to test the content covered in each chapter
- Website links where students can gather more information on a specific topic or example discussed
- Strategy features to indicate to students how certain company's make certain marketing decisions and what the consequences of those decisions are Broad coverage of topics.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!