A brand new resource in The Teaching Files series,
"Gastrointestinal Imaging: A Teaching File" is an exceptional
resource for radiology trainees and practicing radiologists who are
interested in reviewing the basics of gastrointestinal imaging,
including fluoroscopy, CT, and MR. Those studying for board and
certifying examinations will also find this volume to be an
excellent reference in helping them to review and prepare for these
Showcasing more than 300 cases, portrayed through CT, MR,
fluoroscopic, and ultrasound images, this text covers a wide
variety of GI system disorders, including those that affect the
solid abdominal organs, intestines, and peritoneal cavity. Each
case includes images, along with descriptions of clinical history,
findings, differential diagnosis and diagnosis, discussion,
relevant questions with appropriate answers, key issues for the
report, and important information for the clinician.
- More than 300 gastrointestinal cases help you make accurate and
- Fluoroscopy, CT, and MR images are featured.
- Case information includes images along with management
- Cases are grouped into chapters based on modality to help
trainees during modality-based rotations.
"Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook
edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to: "
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book,
your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content
throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for
- More than 400 Q&A
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!