Europa Universalis III Complete includes the original Europa Universalis III as well as the expansions In Nomine and Napoleons Ambition
Europa Universalis III delves deeply into the areas of exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy. This epic strategy game lets players take control of a nation and guide it through the ages to become a great global empire. Unparalleled in its depth and historical accuracy, Europa Universalis III gives the player unprecedented freedom in how they choose to rule their nation from an impressive choice of over 250 historically accurate countries.
||192 x 137 x 15mm (L x W x T)
PC Games >
||OS: Windows® 2000 (with Service pack 1 or higher) or Windows® XP
(Home/Professional/Media Edition) with Service Pack 2, or later Windows
Processor: 1.9GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
Memory: 512MB RAM (1.0GB RAM is highly recommended)
Graphics: 128MB Video Card with Hardware T&L and support for
Pixelshader 2.0 or better
DirectX Version: DirectX9.0c
Hard Drive: At least 1GB of free hard drive space to accommodate game
files and saved games. This does not include any space used by the
Windows® swap file.
Sound: DirectX7 compatible sound card
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Europa Universalis III
- Players can enjoy over 300 years of game play by starting at
ANY date between 1453 and 1820.
- Nation building is flexible: decide your own form of
government, the structure of your society, trade politics and much
more. The possibilities are endless.
- The great people and personalities of the past are on hand to
support you. Take history in your hands and call personalities like Sir
Isaac Newton, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart or René Descartes to your court.
- A lush topographic map in full 3D allows for a rich and
complete world view, and contains more than 1700 provinces and sea
- Lead any one of more than 250 countries that originally existed
during the game's extensive time span.
- Have more than a thousand historical leaders and over 4000
historical Monarchs at your disposal.
- Manage more than 100 individual unit troops to secure as much
power as possible.
- Co-operative multiplayer mode allows several players to work
together to control a single nation.
- Customize your game: Europa Universalis III gives you the
chance to customizeand mod practically anything your heart may desire.
Join the constantly growing and incredibly talented Paradox modding
In Nomine includes the following features:
- New Missions Countries will now have specific missions tied to
actual historical events which players may complete for bonuses.
Players are not required to complete these missions; however, these
features will give players who want defined goals a more structured
- New Decision System World leaders will now have a better
overview of the decisions needed to shape the future of their country.
They will also have expanded control over the future of their countries
on both the provincial and national level.
- Rebels with a Cause Rebels with specific goals and abilities
will rise to challenge players every step of the way. These 'rebels
with a cause' will all have their own unique grievances and can be
negotiated with or completely eradicated, at the player's discretion.
- Religious Tolerance Religious tolerance now depends on the
ideas and decisions taken by world leaders, adding a new layer of
strategy. Political and religious dissidents can be handled in a number
of effective ways, from excommunicating wayward rulers to organizing
Features included in Napoleon's Ambition:
- Expanded Timeline The expanded timeline includes new content
such as new leaders, rulers, advisor wars, countries and national ideas
as well as dozens of new units for more tactical choices.
- Historical Options With hundreds of new events, players will be
able to see their rulers, leaders and advisors appear on accurate
- Improved Interface The new trading mode for the map displays
all goods that will be produced in each respective province, including
the value of the goods. This means the ledger will have more pages,
including information about colonies and leaders.
- Enhanced Trading System The new trading system will let players
to automatically send merchants to specific trading centers. Players
can choose the trading centers they most want to focus on, and the game
will automatically take care of the necessary trading actions. This
system also includes a new rule for overseas trade where players will
have to use war or diplomacy to give merchants access markets.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!