Seventeen years after a global nuclear catastrophe, civilization
re-emerges from the chaos to find a world dramatically changed. In Hope
County, Montana, the remaining populace has gathered into different
groups, each with their own rules for survival.
In this new world order, the vicious Highwaymen, led by twin sisters
Mickey and Lou, travel from place to place bleeding people dry of all
available resources. As the Survivors try to defend their lands against
the Highwaymen's relentless onslaught, it's up to you to come to their
aid and lead the fight.
In the latest installment of the award-winning Far Cry franchise, you
are the last line of defense in a transformed, post-apocalyptic Hope
County. Help the community of Survivors grow stronger, craft a
makeshift arsenal through Turf Wars and cross-country Expeditions, and
form unexpected alliances to fight for survival in a dangerous new
FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL IN A BREATHTAKING
UNFORGETTABLE CHARACTERS COLLIDE WITH
A RELENTLESS DOUBLE THREAT
- Sprawling superbloom fields and dense overgrowth invite you into
a wildly beautiful yet deadly post-apocalyptic landscape, to discover
on your own or with a friend in two player co-op.
- Wildlife has not gone untouched by the disaster, with some
predators evolving rugged natural defenses.
GROW THE SURVIVORS TO BUILD UP YOUR
- Clash with the brutal Highwaymen and their unruly leaders Mickey
and Lou. Known as The Twins, these sisters combine brains and brawn to
give their army an iron grip on Hope County's precious resources.
- Recruit an eclectic cast of Guns and Fangs for Hire to fight by
your side. These new allies, as well as some familiar faces, each bring
unique and critical skills to the fray.
- Find the former doomsday cult and seek out the charismatic leader
who prophesized the collapse of civilization: Joseph Seed.
BATTLE FOR RESOURCES IN HOPE COUNTY
- Specialists join the Survivors to help you craft weapons and
vehicles, train your Guns for Hire, and even go on Expeditions from the
eight Homebase facilities: the workbench, training camp, explosives
lab, infirmary, garage, healing garden, cartography, and expeditions.
- Grow your community and upgrade your Homebase to improve your
facilities and unlock more powerful weapons and gear.
- Engage the Highwaymen in Turf Wars by clearing their outposts and
then scavenging them for Ethanol and other materials. When the
Highwaymen return with stronger reinforcements, you can take on a
greater challenge for even more of these valuable resources.
- For the first time in Far Cry, the adventure is not just local.
Venture outside of Hope County on thrilling Expeditions to unique and
memorable locations across the USA including wetlands, canyons, and
- Expeditions and Outposts are different every playthrough, for
rewarding missions that increase in challenge and are surprising every
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!