Stylish Hybrid Smartwatch with Hidden
Touchscreen Display and Real Watch Hands
- 24/7 heart rate1 monitoring with Elevate™ wrist heart rate
- Wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a
relaxation timer, help you manage stress
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate and intensity
- Stay connected with smart features2 such as auto uploads, smart
notifications, music controls and more
- Battery life3: up to 5 days in smart mode; up to 2 weeks in watch
Fashionably fit is just a tap away with vívomove HR. This stylish
hybrid smartwatch features a touchscreen with a hidden display. Real
watch hands show the time and dynamically move away when you swipe
through your messages, heart rate1 and more. It counts your steps and
calories while monitoring wellness, including all-day stress tracking1.
You get the best of both worlds when physical, ticking watch hands meet
a touchscreen and a hidden display. The smart display only appears when
you quickly turn your wrist to glance at your watch. The watch hands
even dynamically move out of the way when you interact with the
touchscreen, then move back to the correct time when you are done.
Fashion Meets Heart
You don’t have to compromise fashion for function since this
sophisticated watch monitors your heart rate from your wrist. In
addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, vívomove HR uses heart
rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity1
of your fitness activities.
You most likely experience stress at some point in your day, but how
much? The vívomove HR smartwatch lets you know when you are having a
calm, balanced or stressful day and everything in between — thanks to
all-day stress tracking. If your stress level gets elevated during your
day, you’ll know it’s time to take a break and maybe fend off a
headache or other physical symptoms. Use the relaxation timer to work
through a deep breathing exercise, and lower your stress.
Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Sleep can improve your health, your mood and your overall well-being.
vívomove HR features advanced sleep monitoring to help you measure how
much sleep you’re getting and how much time you spend in each stage of
sleep2. The watch pulls data from your heart rate and heart rate
variability to measure how much time you spend in each sleep stage —
light, deep and REM. You can review the data later in Garmin Connect.
Switch Up Your Style
No matter what you’re wearing, vívomove HR is the perfect accessory.
It’s compatible with industry standard 20 mm quick release bands, so
you can get a band in every colour and effortlessly change them
whenever you like.
vívomove HR is truly made to look good and help you feel good. This
watch features fitness monitoring tools that give you a better idea of
your current fitness levels. Thanks to the wrist heart rate monitor,
you can get a VO2 max estimate. It can also gauge your fitness age — so
with hard work and regular exercise over time, you can work toward a
Smart and Sophisticated
Never miss a text or notification, thanks to smart notifications2 that
appear on your digital display. Your fitness and wellness tracking data
will be automatically uploaded to the free Garmin Connect™ online
community. Even control your music from the watch.
Move IQ™ Feature
No need to start and stop your activity timer each time you begin a
walking activity. The vívomove HR smartwatch automatically starts your
walking activities and then lets you review your daily activities on
Share and Compete
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing
your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people
on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each
other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media.
Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone
with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
64 x 128
9.6mm x 19.2mm
7 timed activities; 14 days of activity tracking data;
|Heart Rate Monitor:
Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
|Pace Alert Triggers:
|Time Distance Triggers:
- Smart mode: up to 5 days
- Analog mode: up to 2 weeks
- Vívomove HR
- Charging cable
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
Swim, 5 ATM
ICASA - TA-2017/1803
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
- Lens material: Glass
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Case material: Fibre-reinforced polymer or stainless steel
- Quick Release Bands: Yes (20 mm, Industry standard)
- Strap material: Silicone or leather
- Physical size: 43 x 43 x 11.6 mm
- Small/medium fits wrists with a circumference of 122-188 mm
- Water rating: Swim, 5 ATM
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Display type: OLED
- Display size: 0.38"" x 0.76"" (9.6 mm x 19.2 mm)
- Display resolution: 64 x 128 pixels
- Battery life: Smart mode: up to 5 days;Analog mode: up to 2 weeks
- Memory/history: 7 timed activities; 14 days of activity tracking
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Analogue hands
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
- Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+®
- Smart notifications
- Controls smartphone music
- Find my phone
- Find my watch
- VIRB® camera remote
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™, Windows®
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk
for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance travelled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ™
- Fitness age: Yes (in app)
- All-day stress tracking
PLANNING AND ANALYSIS
- Available gym activity profiles: Strength Training, Cardio
- Automatic rep counting
- Customisable screen(s)
- Auto Lap®
- VO2 max
- Customisable alerts
- Activity history on watch
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- HR broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices)
Available run profiles: Running
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!