MAINTAINER 10 TRICKLE CHARGER
Battery drain in the off season can be a real bummer. The Maintainer 10
Trickle Charger is specifically engineered to be an all-in-one solar
solution to keep 12V batteries preserved when not in use, like those
found in motorcycles, cars, boats, tractors, off-road vehicles, etc.
Also included an in-line regulator so you never have to worry about
over-charging and discharging. The Maintainer 10 is built to withstand
the elements with tempered glass and a durable aluminum frame.
What Others Are Saying
"Handy Product! I got this to keep
the batteries on my F250 from going flat as the truck doesn't get much
use these days. Very convenient to use."
- Maintainer 10 Trickle Charger
- SAE Connector Cord
- Alligator Clamp Connector
- 12V Car Port Connector
- 4 Suction Cups
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
MAINTAINER 10 TRICKLE CHARGER HIGHLIGHTS
- Built-in solar panel for complete plug-and-play battery
protection. In-line charge controller never over-charges.
- Removable suction cups and durable loops for quick attachment and
easy installation. Long lasting battery connectors.
- Durable, weatherproof contruction. Tempered glass and aluminum
frame to withstand the elements. Highly-efficient monocrystalline panel.
- Solar Port (6mm): 14-15V, up to 0.7A (10W max)
- Charge Controller: Built-in PWM Lead-Acid controller with 3
charging stages: bulk, absorb, float
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs)
- Dimensions: 40.6 x 31.1 x 2.5 cm (16 x 12.25 x 1 in)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Rated Power: 10W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!