The official autobiography of James Patterson, where he tells the story of his life and his journey to becoming a world-renowned author who continues to captivate readers across the globe.
How did a boy from small-town New York become one of the world's most successful writers?
- On the morning he was born, he nearly died.
- Growing up, he didn't love to read. That changed.
- He worked at a mental hospital in Massachusetts, where he met the singer James Taylor and the poet Robert Lowell.
- While he toiled in advertising hell, James wrote the ad jingle line "I'm a Toys 'R' Us Kid."
- He once watched James Baldwin and Norman Mailer square off to trade punches at a party.
- He's only been in love twice. Both times are amazing.
- Dolly Parton once sang "Happy Birthday" to James over the phone. She calls him J.J., for Jimmy James.
- Three American presidents have invited him to golf with them.
These are the stories of James Patterson's life: the most anticipated memoir of 2022.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!