Now that you've bought the amazing Canon PowerShot G10 or G11, you
need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to
show you exactly how to use your camera to take great pictures.
With "Canon PowerShot G10/G11: From Snapshots to Great Shots, " you
get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera
reference that will take your images to the next level Beautifully
illustrated with large, vibrant photos from the author and the
Flickr community, this book teaches you how to take control of your
photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, Jeff
Carlson, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with
the G10 or G11
- Use the camera's Automatic modes to get better shots right
- Move on to the Creative modes, where you have full control over
the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of
field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great
action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with
assignments at the end of every chapter
With "Canon PowerShot G10/G11: From Snapshots to Great Shots, "
you'll learn not only what makes a great shot work-you'll learn how
to get that shot using your G10 or G11.
And once you've got the shot, show it off Join the book's Flickr
group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your camera to
get great shots at flickr.com/groups/canon_g10g11_from_snapshots_
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!