Get ready for a feast of number and counting learning fun with LeapFrog Fridge Numbers Magnetic Number Set for little picnickers ages 2 and up. Help Scout pack a picnic lunch with 20 singing and talking number and food tiles that serve as entries to learning early math skills, colors and food groups. Place a food tile in Scout's picnic basket to hear the number and count along with Scout - "One-Two! Two carrots! Look for the number two."Then press the music note button to hear Scout sing a number song chock full of cuteness! Fridge Numbers includes 10 food tiles and 10 number tiles for matching play. Matching numbers to corresponding food tiles reinforces number learning and teaches the critical notion that they're more than symbols they represent quantities. Place a food tile in the basket to hear colors, counting and a helping of fun phrases like "How do you make a strawberry shake? You put it in the freezer!" and "Strawberries are a fruit!" "Can you find another fruit?". Requires three AAA batteries to operate (demo batteries included).
|Height (mm) :
|Weight (kg) :
|Width (mm) :
Three AAA demo batteries included
- Get an early start on numbers and counting for kids ages 2 years and up
- Features 20 interactive number and food tiles and tile reader that stick to magnetic surfaces
- Press tiles to count along with Scout or a music button to hear fun songs
- Matching numbers to food sets teaches they represent quantities
- Teaches numbers and counting, colors and matching; Three AAA demo batteries included
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!