Compete at the highest level of gaming,with the new Redragon Devarajas Mechanical RGB Gaming Keyboard. The K556 isn't your average gaming keyboard.Not only is it over-engineered and built to take a beating, it is also loaded with features including heavy duty metal and ABS construction, double-shot injection molded keycaps, high-end switches with mechanical ultra-last springs, crisp and bright adjustable RGB LED backlighting, a gold plated USB connector, and a splash-resistant design. Fantastic mechanical gaming keyboard and perfect for whatever battles you might face.
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
Good value for money
Mon, 21 Nov 2016 | Review by: Graham B
I bought this as a gaming keyboard for my secondary gaming system (don't ask). I've used the Razor Black widow Chroma extensively and I am fairly happy with his one apart from one sticky little issue (and its not the quality of the keyboard). The look and feel of the keyboard is very nice and if the weak-points below don't raise any eyebrows, I would definitely recommend it.
Here is the good:
* Bright and colorful back-lighting - just like the photograph,
* Constructed from metal so it is built like a tank and quite heavy. It won't slide around on your desk
and it has very nice rubber feet that keeps it from moving about.
* Mechanical keys are very nice and can be replaced.
* One can color each of the keys individually unlike like the SteelSeries Apex which only has specific
zones you can color and fairly dim lighting for quite a bit more money.
The weak points:
* No USB ports for other devices and no sound jacks. May not be a biggie for some but I really miss
having USB ports on this keyboard.
* The software is not so great and has pre-built lighting patterns only. Unlike the Razor Chroma you
cannot program your own effects. You can color individual keys but cannot have effects in addition
to existing back lighting. Its a bit of an all or nothing affair.
I'm sure that the hardware supports it but the software is somewhat lacking. This may change in
the future so hold thumbs.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes (3) | No (0)