Great dads raise great kids who tend to be happier, healthier, and more successful in life. But men sometimes struggle with how to go about being that great dad, especially if their own fathers were not positive role models.
Fathering expert Rick Johnson offers men ten practical strategies to become the dads they want to be. He helps dads:
- help their kids find the humor in life
- surround their family with healthy friends and role models
- communicate clearly with their children
- "brand" their families with memorable sayings and traditions
- help their kids develop self-esteem and respect for others
- be a gatekeeper when it comes to their kids' social circle
- and set reachable goals for themselves and their children
Every father can be a great dad. This clear and to-the-point book gives them the tools they need to do it well.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!