Auditing Fundamentals in a South African Context is a practical, applied and engaging introductory textbook that supports students throughout the undergraduate level of the Auditing curriculum.
- Learning outcomes serve as a guide to the content.
- News articles demonstrate the relevance, practical application, and real-life nature of the concepts in the chapter. They also build a broader understanding and awareness of the dynamic business environment.
- Source documents provide examples of actual company records and documents, financial statements and reports, letters, working papers and other documents issuing from the running case study.
- These documents assist students to visualise and understand the purpose within the audit process, and to understand how principles are applied in practice.
- Explanations of key terms assist readers to comprehend technical terminology clearly, and to understand the material effectively.
- End-of-chapter questions enable readers to test their understanding of key concepts throughout the text.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!