Back to Reality
*Download and installation of driver is required to make product work.
- USB port
- Windows® 7 or later (64bit)
- Mac OS 10.10 or later
- Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection
to PC or Mac
- Bluetooth LE for wireless connection to mobile devices (in paper
- Internet connection to download driver* and software
224 x 148mm
- Wacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet (Medium or Large)
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery-free)
- Pen stand (includes 6 standard nibs, 4 Felt nibs)
- Finetip Pen (Battery-free)
- Paper Clip
- 10 single Paper sheets - A5 or A4 (depending on tablet size)
- Accessory soft case
- 4 extra pen color rings
- 3 finetip ink refills
- Texture sheet sample card
- 2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB cable
- Quick start guide
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
NEW WACOME PRO PEN 2: Natural and Precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural
extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness
gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level.
- Outstanding pressure sensitivity
- Natural tilt support
- Virtually no lag
- No batteries or recharging
Taking creativity to another dimension
- Designed with 3D creativity in mind, the Wacom Pro Pen 3D
provides full navigational control in 3D
Control at your fingertips
- Three fully customizable pen buttons let you tumble objects, pan,
zoom, model, sculpt or modify creative tools in 3D and 2D applications
Wacom Pro Pen 2 performance included
- 4x greater pressure sensitivity*, exceptional tilt-response and
lag-free tracking provide greater creative control
*Compared to Wacom Pro Pen
Ready to Create
- Works with Wacom MobileStudio Pro, Wacom Cintiq Pro or Wacom
Intuos Pro (2017 model) and with any Windows or Mac application
AN AGE-OLD WAY TO BE CREATIVE, BROUGHT UP TO DATE
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital
workflow - paper.
Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
- Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom
Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5
paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter
size) with the Large model.
- As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen),
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable
file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
- You don't need to be connected to a computer or the internet;
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or
1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
- Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB.
Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common
creative file formats - including layered raster and vector.
- Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your
computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
*Requires registration and a Wacom ID
SLIME AND SLEEK DESIGN
- Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes in both Medium and Large
sizes. Each has a smaller, more compact footprint than previous models.
Wacom Intuos Pro is built using premium materials such as black
anodized aluminum and fiberglass composite resin. The result is a pen
tablet that feels reassuringly strong but is a mere 8mm thick.
- Included with every Wacom Intuos Pro, the new steel based Pen
Stand stores your spare nibs and has a built-in tool to make replacing
- Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with an Accessory Soft Case
for carrying your Paper Clip, pens, and other accessories.
INKSPACE - CONVERT YOUR PAPER SKETCHES TO LAYERED RASTER AND VECTOR
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with Inkspace features*
specifically designed for artists and designers.
- Export your work in layered raster or vector formats (such as PSD
- Sync your creations across multiple devices
- Share your creative projects with colleagues and clients
*Requires registration and a Wacom ID
WORK YOUR WAY
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition is designed to let you focus on what’s
important – your creativity.
- Customizable ExpressKeys™ and Touch Ring provide quick and easy
shortcuts for everyday tasks.
- Multi-touch gestures make navigating around your work as simple
as using your smartphone.
- Wacom Pro Pen 2’s side switches put shortcuts and controls
literally at your fingertips.
- Nail every detail with our 0.4mm diameter Finetip Pen - a smooth
gel-ink pen with replaceable refills* that works in harmony with Wacom
Intuos Pro Paper Edition.
- Choose from three different Texture Sheets* to change the feel of
your Wacom Intuos Pro. Each simulates different drawing papers, from
smooth to rough.
Choose your Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition
- Wacom Intuous Pro Paper Edition is available in two sizes. Medium
is lighter and more compact, ready to slip into your bag and take
wherever you need to sketch. Large offers the most expansive drawing
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!