Kitchen & Home > Kitchen > Cookware > Microwave Cookware
Showing 1 - 4 of
4 matches in Microwave Cookware
KitchenFX Silicone Popcorn Popper Bowl
INSTANT HOMEMADE POPCORN: Enjoy making fresh, healthy, and fluffy popcorn in 2-3 min at home!
CONVENIENT HANDLES: The popcorn maker has built in handles so that you don’t need to use hot-pads to remove your bowl from the microwave!
MADE OF PREMIUM MATERIAL FOR YOUR SAFETY: Made out of 100% FDA approved high quality food grade silicone, BPA free and PVC free!
ECONOMICAL AND HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE: Dust proof, dishwasher safe, environment-friendly, cost effective, and reusable!
1. Pour 1/4 cup popcorn kernels in the popcorn popper
2. Add 1 teaspoon oil or butter, if desired (for flavour only, not needed for popping)
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, close the lid, shake to coat the kernels if oil/butter/salt was added
4. Microwave for 2-3 min or until popping slows
5. Carefully open the lid to avoid hot steam
6. Add melted butter or seasoning if desired
7. Enjoy your homemade popcorn!
You can expand the popcorn popper to its full height before adding the popcorn kernels. The lid may be warm when you remove it from the microwave, so we have added two handles, on the sides of your popcorn popper, for your safety and convenience.
Collapsible – Your space is so valuable, so the popcorn popper collapses for easy and convenient storage. This makes this popcorn popper great for college dorm rooms and recreational vehicles and those who just enjoying a little more space in their kitchen.
Product Dimensions 7.9 x 7.9 x 2.4 inches
Item Weight 9.1 ounces
Here's a handy little kitchen mate, the Popcorn Maker for 1. Now you can evenly distribute your popcorn among your family members by giving them their own Popcorn Maker. No more unfair sharing of one big bowl.
The Popcorn Maker is made from silicone making it flexible and microwave friendly! What's great is that you don't even need oil or butter.
Directions for use:
- Pour a small amount of corn kernels into the Popcorn Maker (approximately 40 grams) - If you put too little kernels in the popcorn may burn.
- Fold both of the silicone flaps down to form a lid. Ensure that the two flaps overlap one another.
- Once the prep work is done, place the Popcorn Maker in the centre of the microwave and cook it on full power. Cooking will take between 1 and 3 minutes, depending on your microwave.
- Let the popcorn stand for a minute before removing it from the microwave,
- Allow it a few more minutes to cool.
- Now add your favourite seasoning, sit back and enjoy!
Our microwave fish and veggie steamer gives you the power to create a quick dinner that’s not only delicious but healthy too. Steam fish and vegetables in seconds, either together or separate.
No need to mess with heavy pots full of water. Use our microwave rice and pasta cooker for perfectly steamed rice, tender pasta or steamed vegetables. This convienent set is perfect for cooking all types of rice and pasta.