A pyrethroid insecticide as an emulsifiable concentrate for the control of ants and household insects as listed.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Reg. No. L8304 N-AR0980 Act No. 36 of 1947
- A contact insecticide for control of ants inside and
outside the home.
- Added synergist for quick knockdown.
- Effective against most indoor pests.
- Deltamethrin 10 g/l
- Piperonyl butoxide (Synergist) 40 g/l (HARMFUL / SKADELIK)
- Poisonous when swallowed or inhaled.
- Handle the concentrate with care.
- May irritate skin, eyes and cause skin irritation and
- Do not use on edible crops, foodstuffs or surfaces on which
food is handled or stored.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and
- Poisonous if absorbed through the skin, swallowed or
- Toxic to bees, fish, wildlife and aquatic organisms.
- Store in a cool place away from food and feed.
- Do not use in the presence of persons with known
sensitivity to pyrethroids. In the case of signs of sensitivity obtain
- Wear protective clothing when handling concentrate or
- Wear a face shield when applying the spray mix.
- Avoid contact with the skin and wash spillages from skin
- Wash with soap and water after use or accidental skin
contact. Wash contaminated clothing daily.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink whilst mixing or applying
chemical, before washing hands and face.
- Avoid spray drift onto surrounding areas and fish ponds.
- Do not apply near food, feed stuffs, drinking water and
- Rinse container three times with a volume of water equal to
a minimum of 10% of that of the container. Add rinsing’s to the
contents of the spray tank before destroying the container.
- Destroy empty container and never re-use for any other
- Do not use in the presence of people with known sensitivity
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!