LIGHTHOUSE 400 LANTERN AND USB POWER HUB
Our brightest lantern also charges your phone, so it's the only light
you'll ever need.
What Others Are Saying
"Plus, if your phone dies, this
lantern can charge it. For those who have trouble with darkness or are
unable to live without electronics, this lantern with be your lifeline."
Lighthouse 400 and USB Power Hub Lantern
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
LIGHTHOUSE 400 HIGHLIGHTS
Bright Light Anytime, Anywhere
- Directional and adjustable LED light, up to 400 lumens. Recharge
the internal battery from any USB port or from a Goal Zero Nomad® Solar
Panel. Use the built-in hand crank to charge up instantly and never be
left in the dark.
Charge Phones, Boost Tablets
- Internal lithium battery boasts 4,400mAh with a 1.5A USB output,
enough power to charge phones and tablets even off grid.
Hang it, Stand it, Store it
- Collapsible legs provide a stand for maximum light dispersion and
fold in for convenient storage. Built-in handle for easy carrying and
DuaLite™ Directional Lighting
- Utilize 360° of bright LED light, or save on power and extend
runtimes by illuminating half the lantern. Unique reflection design
allows for the optimal amount of quality, usable light.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE LIGHTHOUSE 400
- Recharge the Lighthouse 400 from the sun by connecting a
compatible solar panel in about 7-14 hours.
- The Lighthouse 400 can be recharged from a USB Source in about 5
- When you are really in a pinch, use the hand crank to get 10
minutes of light for every 1 minute of cranking.
- USB Source: 5 Hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 7-14 Hours
- Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel: 7-14 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Cell Type: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Capacity: 16.3 Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 498 g (1.1 lbs)
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 12.7 x 16.5 cm (4.5 x 5 x 6.5 in)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- LED (output): 2x3W, warm white LED, 400 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3,500 Kelvin
- One side lit: 48 hours (low), 6 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 24 hours (low), 2.5 hours (high)
- Hand Crank: 1 W (cranking at 130 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 10
minutes of light on low
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!