The M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 17mm 1:1.8 (34mm*) lens possesses outstanding
image quality in a lightweight and extremely compact form. Its
ultra-bright 1:1.8 large aperture not only facilitates the ability
to capture shots with eye-catching depth of field blur, it also
enables tripod-free shooting in low light conditions – further
accentuated by the in-body image stabilisation of the latest
Olympus Micro Four Thirds System cameras. Besides the extremely
bright 1:1.8 aperture, this premium Micro Four Thirds-compliant
wide-angle lens also impresses due to its unique mechanisms for
Snapshot Focusing and Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC)
autofocusing as well as a special ZERO lens coating for high
- Superb image quality for brilliant photos
- Snapshot focus mechanism
- High-speed AF with MSC technology
- Premium build quality with metal housing
- ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating for
- Image stabilisation mechanism with Olympus Micro Four Thirds
- Excellent low-light capabilities and stunning bokeh
|Focal Length Range (f-f):
35 - 34
|Lens Structure (elements/groups):
|Minimum Focus Distance:
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!