Financial Accounting: An Introduction offers CA stream students a strong conceptual framework in preparation for further studies in Accounting, while teaching non-CA stream students financial literacy, a skill that will benefit them in both their personal and professional lives.
- A concepts and context-based approach so students understand accounting principles.
- Best practice pedagogy to support students and lecturers and enhance pass rates.
- Practical worked examples and intertextual exercises to reinforce learning.
- Solutions to end-of-chapter questions on the Learning Zone.
- Emphasis throughout on the 'going concern' as the only underlying concept.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!