Flow: The Book About Menstruation
is to inform, educate, empower and inspire all those who menstruate.
- What menstruation is and why it happens, what is healthy, how to keep things clean, and how to take control of your menstruation, what could go wrong, and what to look out for
- Important facts and answers significant questions
- How society sees menstruation, what different cultures have to say, and how to tackle some of the stigma and embarrassment etc.
- Issues and concerns for those who are just starting to menstruate, those who're struggling, those who never really came to understand it
- Problematic opinions that get spouted on social media and debunk them
This is also a book for those who don’t menstruate themselves but would like more information on the subject to help them educate a friend or child. It is a book to help you befriend your body – a book to help you with your flow!
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!