This volume highlights aspects and approaches to questions on the
development and findings of biotic indicator (systems), considering
the complex problems of conversion into practice. Biotic indication
in relation to sustainable land use and biodiversity is discussed
from many angles.
Covered in this volume are the following topics:
- Political requirements and statements on biotic
- Requirements regarding agri-environmental indicators from a
scientific as well as an applied point of view;
- Scientific reviews and critical discussions of "state of the
art" knowledge regarding several kinds of agri-environmental
indicators for biodiversity and/or sustainable agriculture;
- Original experiments on certain aspects regarding indication of
biodiversity in agroecosystems;
- Practical experience with the application and suitability of
agri-environmental indicators (as far as they are already
- Conceptions and models to show the economic effects and
possibilities of practical application of such indicators.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!