This bright and bold dictionary of twenty-six thought-provoking words from A-Z is perfect for equipping girls, boys and everyone with the words they need to empower themselves. Including:
- Activism: trying to change something important by making your voice heard
- Brainpower: your ability to come up with brilliant ideas
- Compassion: caring about other people's suffering
- Diversity: including all kinds of different people
- Equality: when everyone is treated in the same way
- Feminism: fighting for equality between girls, boys and everyone
With bright and inclusive artwork from illustrator Carolyn Suzuki, F is for Feminism is a great conversation starter, and will inspire and motivate activists of all ages.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!