Outdoor > Camping > Tents & Shelters > Gazebos > Gazebos
Not currently available
Coleman Tent Sundome 3
Loot Price: R1,009
Discovery Miles 10 090
Coleman Tent Sundome 3
Supplier out of stock. If you add this item to your wish list we will let you know when it becomes available.
Set up camp in a compact, yet spacious tent with the Coleman® Sundome® 3-Person Dome Tent. If it rains, this tent Keeps You Dry…Guaranteed™, thanks to the WeatherTec™ system, which uses a tub floor with patented corner welds, protected seams, and a covered zipper to help keep water out. Meahwhile, the compact dome shape and a strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ MPH winds. You'll get even more weather protection from a door awning and an included rainfly. A ground vent and two windows increase air circulation to help you stay cool and comfortable. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves; the patented pin-and-ring system; and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on a queen-sized airbed, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
- WeatherTec™ system – Keeps You Dry…Guaranteed™
- Tub floor with patented corner welds, protected seams, and a covered zipper help keep water out
- Strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ MPH winds
- Ground vent for increased ventilation
- 2 windows for great ventilation and views
- Door awning helps keep the rain out
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Patented pin-and-ring system helps keep corner pole connections from slipping
- Insta-Clip™ suspension lets you secure your tent to your poles in a snap
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
- Good for backpacking
- Easy setup in about 10 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed
- 7 x 7 ft.
- 4 ft. 4 in. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!