The Basic Guide to Criminal Procedure explains the law of criminal procedure in understandable language and with reference to the rights in the Constitution of South Africa.
Useful discussions of relevant cases are included throughout the book. The important forms used in criminal procedure are also provided as annexures at the back of the book.
1. Basic concepts in criminal procedure
2. The pre-trial phase
3. The plea phase
4. The trial phase
5. The sentencing phase
6. The post-trial phase
7. Annexures (forms)
- Written notice to appear in court
- Age estimation of child
- Warrant of arrest
- Guilty statement in terms of s 112(2)
- Plea and sentence agreement
- Not-guilty statement in terms of s 115(2)
- Bail receipt
- Application for leave to appeal
8. Glossary of Latin terms
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!