Herbicide for home garden use only. A foliar applied systemic herbicide, with little or no soil activity, for the control of many annual and perennial weeds in the home garden.
Do not use on lawns or other wanted plants.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
- Systemic herbicide kills weeds and grasses down to the
- No toxic residual in soils.
- Broad spectrum, non-selective herbicide.
- No mixing – use the product as is.
- Kills weeds and grasses, roots and all.
- 7,2 g/l Glyphosate (glycine) (contains isopropylamine salt
of glyphosate 9,7 g/l)
- Store away from food, feeds, seed, fertilizer and other
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and
- For resistance management, Roundup® Ridder RTU is a group
code G herbicide. Any weed population may contain individuals naturally
resistant to Roundup Ridder RTU and other group code G herbicides. The
resistant individuals can eventually dominate the weed population if
these herbicides are used repeatedly. These resistant weeds may not be
controlled by Roundup Ridder RTU or any other group code G herbicide.
To delay herbicide resistance:
- Avoid exclusive repeated use of herbicides from the same
herbicide group code. Alternate or tank mix with registered products
from different herbicide group codes.
- Integrate other control methods (chemical, cultural,
biological) into weed control programmes. For specific information on
resistance management contact the registration holder of this product.
Reg. No. L5753 Act No.
36 of 1947
- In case of accidental contact with eyes, wash immediately
with plenty of water.
- Wash hands after use. Destroy empty container.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!