Introducing Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Men's Razor with FlexBall Technology, the razor that responds to contours for Gillette's best shave and our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with the Fusion ProGlide handle with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).
The Fusion ProGlide Power on-board battery delivers soothing Micropulses that help reduce friction and increase razor glide, helping the razor blades move effortlessly so you'll barely feel them. Reengineered Low Cutting Force Blades feature thinner, finer edges (first 4 blades vs. Fusion) with advanced low-resistance coating to cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull than Fusion.
A Blade Stabilizer maintains optimal blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to respond to the contours of a man's face. Plus, the Streamlined Comfort Guard channels excess shaving cream to produce optimal blade contact, stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave. The innovative MicroComb, exclusive to Fusion ProGlide Power, helps guide stubble to the blades. And the razor's Enhanced Lubrastrip (vs. Fusion) is infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers that allow the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power to move smoothly over skin, even on repeat strokes.
- Delivers soothing Micropulses, which help reduce friction and increase razor glide
- Provides consistent power, shave after shave
- Signals when it's time to change the AAA battery
- Turns off the razor after about eight minutes in case of accidental activation to protect the battery during travel
- Enables blades to pivot front to back and side to side to respond to contours for our best shave
- FlexBall Technology delivers a close shave with fewer missed hairs
- Reengineered razor blades with thinner, finer edges and an advanced low-resistance coating that cut effortlessly through hair
- Maintains optimal razor blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of your face
- Channels excess shave prep to help maintain optimal razor blade contact, stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave
- Helps guide stubble to the blades
- Infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers that allow the razor to move smoothly over skin, even on repeat strokes
- An enhanced blade and a comb guard help to better align long hairs, and rinse-through slots
- FlexBall Technology and more ergonomic grips for better control
1 x AAA Battery included
1 x Gillette® Fusion Razor (With an Extra Blade)
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
Best Gillette Razors
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 | Review by: Thomas L
Let me start by saying I love the Gillette Fusion line of products. I've been using the Proglide regular for a few years now and won't switch over to any other razor brand. That being said I thought the flexball was overkill. Something that needs a battery to work on your face that's not an electric razor just seemed like a bit much.
The power function actually shave a lot better than the normal one. It a close shave for sure .
Did you find this review helpful? Yes (2) | No (0)