Capture real-time gameplay from your Xbox 360 or PS3 to your PC while still playing in HD on your television.
||265 x 158 x 80mm (L x W x H)
Video Cards & Video Devices
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit & SP2 for 64 bit), Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card or higher, sound card
- 2GB free hard drive space for installation. 10+ GB free recommended for video recording.
- Windows Media Player 11 or higher
- Internet explorer 7 or 8
- Internet connection required for capture, registration, product updates and tutorials. Any Internet charges are the user's responsibility
- One available USB 2.0 port
Video Capture Device
Roxio Game Capture Device
Roxio Game Capture and Video Editing Software
Getting Started Guide
Component and RCA Cable
No power adapter required
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
Dont ever buy in your life
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 | Review
by: Lyall V
The price may look affordable but I promise you, this will not even work for you.
I bought this because I didn't want to spend lot of money on a game capture device. It was the biggest mistake as I struggled for 3 weeks getting it to capture something. It software only runs on Windows (Mac and Linux not supported). I tried Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10. No anywhere it worked, because the software either crashes or restarts the PC.
Just save yourself the trouble and either buy an elgato or avermedia.
Did you find this review helpful?
Yes (1) |