Explore New Ways to Get Creative with
Wacom Intuos helps you find new ways to create. Designed for those who
are drawing, painting and photo editing with their Mac or PC for the
first time, the Wacom Intuos is easy to setup and use, and has up to
three unique creative applications included to get you started*.
*To get your complimentary software you need to sign-in or create a
Wacom ID and register your Intuos. Number of available software depends
on the model.
Create What You Want, the Way You Want
A pen tablet designed entirely around your passion, the Wacom Intuos
gives you all the tools you need to enhance your creativity. And its
versatility and ease-of-use means you can customize Wacom Intuos to fit
your own way of working. Whether you love to draw manga art, paint
digital watercolors or retouch your photos, you can tailor the pen
tablet to suit your style, your way.
Take Your Skills to the Next Level
With Downloadable Creative Software
After choosing your Wacom Intuos, you’ll have access to up to three
free creative applications to help you get the best from your ability.
Plus, with plenty of other compatible software available, there are
many ways you can perfect your passion.
If you like to draw, sketch or paint, Corel® Painter® Essentials™ 6
will help release your inner artist. With its wide variety of painting
styles, award-winning Natural-Media® brushes and photo effects, it
works with the pen to provide an authentic hand-painted look.
If capturing and enhancing real life is your thing, opt for Corel®
Aftershot™ 3 and turn your passion into unforgettable photos. It
enables you to make easy corrections and enhancements with powerful
processing controls and presets that bring out the best in every image.
Pair all that creative power with the artistic prowess of the pen, and
Lastly there’s Clip Studio Paint Pro for making your own comic and
manga masterpieces. With intuitive features that include natural pen
strokes, quick coloring, unlimited tones and even 3D figure templates,
it partners with the pen to provide everything you need to bring the
action to life.
A Natural Partnership
The first thing you’ll experience when using Wacom Intuos is how
natural it feels.
The 4k pressure-sensitive pen, designed to suit both left- and
right-handed users, has an ergonomic design for ease-of-use and
comfort. Its low 7mm reading height, higher linearity and
weight-balance calibration deliver better precision and control,
enabling you to glide across the tablet like pen on paper. The pen also
features two buttons for customized functionality and three accessory
nibs for different drawing styles stored inside. Electro-Magnetic
Resonance Technology (EMR) makes it battery-free, so there’s no
charging – and no interruption when you’re in full flow.
The tablet’s features include a dynamic built-in pen tray that stops
the pen from rolling off the tablet, four customizable short-cut
ExpressKeys™ and 4.2 Bluetooth* connectivity.
*On select models
Strong and Stylish
Wacom Intuos is now as slim as a smartphone and light enough to take
anywhere (Bluetooth model S size only 250g and M size only 410g). And
while its new sleek and stylish design takes up very little desk space,
it’s still as durable and robust as ever. Plus, no matter your décor,
the Wacom Intuos comes in black and pistachio colors that suit any
Don’t limit your imagination. Unleash it with Wacom Intuos.
- The pen’s 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity gives you more
control and precision.
- The battery-free pen allows for light and comfortable use thanks
to EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology.
- 4.2 Bluetooth connectivity means no wires and no plug in.
- +/- 0.25 mm digital tolerance tells you exactly where your pen is
- 7mm reading height allows for a precise navigation.
- 2 pen buttons for shortcuts at your fingertips.
- 4 customizable ExpressKeys™ for faster, efficient shortcuts.
- More active tablet width allows for more space to create.
- 133 electromagnetic interactions per second ensure pinpoint
accuracy between pen and tablet (without requiring a battery).
- 7-inch active area for S size SKUs, 10-inch for M size SKUs.
- 100 lines per mm recognition lets the tablet know exactly where
your pen is.
- 8.8mm thin, the tablet’s as slim as a smartphone.
||220 x 180 x 30mm (L x W x T)
Back to Reality
*Wacom ID and product registration required
- Windows® 7 or later (excluding Windows 10 S; latest service
- OS X 10.11 or later (latest update)
- Standard USB Type-A port
- Internet access to download driver for tablet to work and to
select downloadable software*
|Max Data Rate:
133 pps (Reading speed of pen)
152 x 95mm
- Wacom Intuos creative pen tablet small
- Pressure-sensitive, battery-free Wacom Pen 4K
- PVC-free USB cable with cable tidy and L-shaped connector
- 3 extra standard nibs (located inside pen), nib removal tool on
end of pen
- Quick start guide
- Regulation sheet
- Online User Guide and Important product information found in
Wacom Desktop Center
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!