Games > Xbox 360 > Adventure
Amid the postwar boom of Hollywood's Golden Age, newly minted detective Cole Phelps is thrown headfirst into a city drowning in violence and corruption. Utilizing groundbreaking new technology that captures an actor's facial performance in astonishing detail, L.A. Noire is a violent crime thriller that blends breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience. Interrogate witnesses, search for clues and chase down suspects as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide. Against an overarching plot of violence and betrayal, L.A. Noire challenges players to solve a series of self-contained cases as they work their way through the ranks of the LAPD. Each case features a distinct storyline with a beginning, middle and end, and each successfully solved case brings new challenges and leads Cole closer to the true story at the dark heart of the Los Angeles criminal underworld.
Developed by Shinji Mikami - creator of the seminal Resident Evil series - and the talented team at Tango Gameworks, The Evil Within forces you to come face to face with twisted creatures and experience true terror.
The Evil Within introduces Detective Sebastian Castellanos. Investigating the scene of a gruesome mass murder, he will encounter a mysterious and powerful force, one that will slaughter his fellow officers and leave him unconscious. When Sebastian awakens, he finds himself in a deranged world where hideous creatures wander among the dead. Fighting for survival, Sebastian embarks on a frightening journey to unravel what’s behind this evil force.
Facing unimaginable terror, you'll experience a disturbing reality as you try to break free from warped machinations that could only exist in the most horrifying worlds, all heightened by cutting edge lighting and animation made possible by a customised version of the id Tech 5 engine.
Battle alongside your brothers through the sewers, subways, and streets of NYC to take down Shredder and Krang's evil organisation, Foot by Foot. Unleash custom combat skills and powerful team combos to save Manhattan from the overwhelming dark forces growing in the shadows.
BE THE HERO OF A GRAND ADVENTURE IN
THE MINECRAFT UNIVERSE!
Embark on a perilous quest across the Overworld, to the End, and
beyond. While at EnderCon in hopes of meeting Gabriel the Warrior, you
and your friends discover that something is wrong... something
dreadful. Terror is unleashed, and you must set out on a quest to find
The Order of the Stone if you are to save your world from oblivion.
With a team of friends at your side, and a troubled land in need of
heroes, your decisions - what you say and do - drive the story around
you, so choose wisely!
All eight episodes in the series on one disc for the first time, all
five episodes of Season One and all three episodes of the Adventure
- Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale
Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang
- Featuring the voices of Patton Oswalt (Ratatouille, Agents of
S.H.I.E.L.D), Brian Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Program, Mission Hill),
Ashley Johnson (The Last of Us, Tales from the Borderlands), Scott
Porter (Friday Night Lights, X-Men), Martha Plimpton (The Goonies,
Raising Hope), Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series,
Batman: Arkham Knight), Corey Feldman (The Goonies, Stand by Me), Billy
West (Futurama, Adventure Time), and Paul Reubens (Tron: Uprising,
- You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you
say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in
moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story
ADDITIONAL EPISODE FEATURES (EPISODES 6-8)
- Episode 6 features YouTube Minecraft legends Captain Sparklez,
Stampy Cat,LDShadowLady, StacyPlays, and DanTDM
- The all-star cast also gets another new addition in Episode 7,
with Yvette Nicole Brown (Community) as Harper, PAMA's creator in hiding
- The all-star cast gets two more new additions for Episode 8: 'A
Journey's End?', with Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh, Darkwing Duck) as
Hadrian, the leader of the Old Builders; and Kari Wahlgren (Rick and
Morty, The Fairly OddParents) as Mevia, the Enforcer
Engineer Isaac Clarke makes his return in a blood-curdling new adventure on an all-new space installation known as “The Sprawl.”
The lone survivor of a horrific alien infestation, Isaac finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Battling dementia, Isaac will do whatever it takes to save himself and dominate the relentless enemy onslaughts.
Equipped with a new arsenal of tools to dismember the necromorphs, Isaac faces the challenge head-on.
- For the first time, experience the horror of a Necromorph outbreak in multiplayer as you fight in skirmishes around the Sprawl and strategically dismember your friends
- Continue the frightening Dead Space saga in a whole new survival-horror adventure with engineer Isaac Clarke
- Impale Necromorphs into the walls with the Javelin, use improved telekinesis to turn limbs into deadly weapons, plant powerful dismembering trip mines, or create a hull-breach to suck a group of monsters out into space
- Fire up Isaac's suit boosters to rocket around in zero gravity like never before
- Explore the depths of the Sprawl and encounter new weightless combat and physics-based puzzles with full 360 degree movement
When a man has won all of his battles and defeated all of his enemies;
what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life
behind in search of answers, in search of the truth. In Assassin's
Creed Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps
of the legendary mentor Altair, on a journey of discovery and
revelation. It is a perilous path - one that will take Ezio to
Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army
Templars threatens to destabilize the region. In addition to the
culmination of Ezio's award-winning story, a refined and expanded
online multiplayer experience returns with new and additional modes,
maps, and characters, allowing you to test your slaying skills against
others from around the world.
Take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force.
Throughout the fight for freedom, you carve your own path, wreaking havoc across the vast, open-world environment of Mars, from the desolate mining outpost of Parker to the gleaming EDF capital city of Eos.
- Join the Revolution - When the citizens of Mars can no longer bear the injustice of an oppressive regime, the fate of the planet lies in the hands of Alex Mason and the Red Faction.
- Open World Guerilla Warfare - You decide who, when, where and how to battle. Utilize guerilla tactics, improvised weaponry, and modified vehicles to lead insurgent attacks on EDF targets. Launch attacks based on your own gameplay style, take on missions in any order you choose, or engage in destructive activities to weaken the EDF’s grip on Mars.
- Geo-Mod Technology 2.0 - Use destruction to your tactical advantage, setting ambushes or chain reaction explosions to attack enemy strongholds and permanently modify the game environment. Leverage fully-dynamic physics-based destruction to improvise on the fly: blow holes in a wall or floor to set an ambush or escape, take out a staircase to stop your pursuers, or drive vehicles through blown out walls.
- Evolving And Emergent Gameplay - Carve your path through an ever changing landscape as you improvise your combat tactics – mixing gameplay styles, vehicles, weapons and explosives to defeat the EDF.
- Epic Sci-fi Setting - Explore the huge, unforgiving Martian landscape, from the desolate mining outpost of Parker to the gleaming EDF capital city of Eos; then tear through the fully destructible open-world environments swarming with EDF forces, Red Faction resistance fighters, and the downtrodden settlers caught in the crossfire.
- Multiplayer Combat - There is no place to hide when you put your guerilla warfare skills to the test in a variety of highly destructive 2-16 person online multiplayer combat modes.
Batman: Arkham City
Builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players flying through the expansive Arkham City - five times larger than the game world in Batman: Arkham Asylum - the new maximum security "home" for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Featuring an incredible Rogues Gallery of Gotham City's most dangerous criminals including Catwoman, The Joker, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, The Penguin, Mr. Freeze and many others, the game allows players to genuinely experience what it feels like to be The Dark Knight delivering justice on the streets of Gotham City.
Shadows of the Damned is an all-new psychological action thriller game from iconic Japanese developers including executive director Suda51 (director of No More Heroes), creative producer Shinji Mikami (director of Resident Evil) and music composer Akira Yamaoka (sound director of Silent Hill). Heavily influenced by the Grindhouse style including projects from Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriquez, Shadows of the Damned presents a unique vision of hell taking gamers on a twisted journey through a demented underworld where death and destruction are around every corner. Shadows of the Damned follows a demon hunter named Garcia Hotspur deep into a hyper-demented re-imagining of hell where he must rescue the love of his life by defeating the armies of darkness with the power of the light. Shadows of the Damned delivers shocking and unique gameplay experiences that include over-the-top action, grandiose boss battles, demented puzzles, grotesque enemies, heart-pounding moments and psychotic imagery. Working his way through the City of the Damned to get his love back, Garcia is aided by Johnson a former demon with the ability to transform into an array of vicious weapons, Garcia will once again take on the mantel of "demon hunter" and rip apart the demented forces of the underworld to protect what he loves most. Throughout the game players must utilize the power of the light to fight the army of the dark in unique light versus darkness gameplay that will forever change the way gamers perceive puzzles, combat, and action. Brace yourself for one hell of a trip to the city of the damned.
The LEGOŽ Dimensions Starter Pack!
Build the base and embark on a fantastic quest. Included in the
LEGOŽ Dimensions Starter Pack:
Build the minifigure heroes and fire-up the game to start the
experience, then follow the in-game build instructions to assemble the
loose bricks into the LEGOŽ Gateway, and place the structure on the
LEGOŽ Toy Pad. Expand the adventure by collecting more minifigures,
vehicles, gadgets, and new levels with the purchase of three different
types of expansion packs. Use whatever minifigure with whichever
vehicle or gadget – go ahead… break the rules!
Starter Pack Includes:
- LEGOŽ Dimensions videogame
- LEGOŽ Toy Pad
- Bricks to build the LEGOŽ Gateway
- 3 LEGOŽ minifigures (Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle)
- LEGOŽ Batmobile vehicle
Disney Infinity 3.0: Play Without Limits now welcomes Star Wars
- Together new heroes can join forces with characters from previous editions and embark on adventures as big as your imagination in the 3.0 Toy Box!
Disney Infinity encourages you to play your way, whether you explore open-world creation in the Toy Box or story-driven gameplay inside Play Sets! Venture into the 3.0 Toy Box, where you can create your own universe and mix, match and mash up all Disney Infinity characters in one place. You can also jump into Play Sets where you can play inside the worlds of your favourite characters and relive distinct experiences, varied gameplay, environments and characters.
Explore crime scenes, dissect a victim's body, or follow the twists and turns of the story in this all-new immersive experience.
- Partner with the cast of the new CSI Season 9 with characters such as Ray Langston and Riley Adams; work together on the crime scene or help each other during tough suspect interrogations
- Play one of the most skilled forensic experts ever to join the Vegas CSI team; help other detectives in their investigations and gain their respect through your actions and teamwork
- Collect evidence at the crime scene, dust for fingerprints, and catch the bad guy!
His name is Garcia Hotspur, hunter of demons, and his wrath will bring hell to its knees.
When evil demonic creatures kidnap Garcia’s girlfriend, it’s up to him to travel to the City of the Damned to get her back. Aided by a former demon with the ability to transform into an array of vicious weapons, Garcia will once again take on the mantel of “demon hunter” and rip apart the horrifying forces of the underworld to protect what he loves most.
- A New Vision of Hell - Combining visceral grindhouse action with a psychologically thrilling atmosphere, Shadows of the Damned is a vision of hell like no other
- Brutally Twisted Boss Battles - Bring your wrath upon some of the biggest, most memorable, and thrilling boss battles ever created
- Harness the Power of the Light to Defeat the Army of the Dark - Manipulate the balance of light and dark to defeat vicious enemies, solve mind boggling puzzles, and bring hell to its knees
- Psychologically Twisted, Visceral Combat - Rip apart the forces of the damned using an array of upgradable weapons and survive the ultimate head trip
Brace yourself for one hell of a trip to the city of the damned.
You may like...
XBOX 360 Game
Discovery Miles 1 980