Toys > Hobbies > Radio and Remote Control
The story of Nikko starts in February 1958 when a small Japanese factory is founded. Besides radio-controlled products, it specialises in the fabrication of metal-moulds as well.
But in 1966, radio-control becomes the main line of business.
In the years that follow, Nikko rapidly expands outside of Japan by starting factories in Malaysia and Hong Kong and the establishment of Nikko branches around the world to take care of the growing number of overseas customers.
Includes 2 complete wheels and end-piece
Please note that the supplied colour may vary. Should you want a specific colour, please contact our Call Centre.
Propellers for AR.Drone 2.0 Power Edition - red
Propellers are marked either "C" (for 'clockwise') or "A" (for
'anticlockwise'). The propellers should be mounted as follows, motor 1:
"C", motor 2: "A", motor 3: "C", motor 4: "A". This kit includes 4
propellers (2 "C" and 2 "A") and 8 circlips.
For easy mounting, a special circlip tool is available in the "mounting
tools kit" to easily insert and remove the circlips which connect the
propellers and the gears to the shaft.
This Charger for Parrot Disco ensures optimal battery charging.
Charging time approximately 1 hour per battery.
Compatible with: Parrot Disco battery only
The motherboard for Parrot Mambo includes the latest Parrot SIP6 chipset with ARM A9 clocked at 800 MHz. The motherboard runs on Linux. It's equipped with a pressure sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, ultrasound sensor and includes a 60 FPS vertical camera. It controls stabilisation and auto-pilot. The motherboard software is fully upgradeable.
The navigation board is equipped with a number of sensors to ensure the stability of the AR.Drone 2.0.
The sensors collect the overall feedback from the AR.Drone 2.0. The fusion of the data provides the Euler angles of the AR.Drone 2.0. The Euler angles are used for stabilisation. The navigation board software may be updated when you update the AR.Drone 2.0 software.
Compatible with Swing Minidrone only
Let the games begin with Cannon for Parrot Mambo Minidrone.
Alone or in teams, take on a combat mission. Attach the Cannon via USB
brick to start flying balls. Target opponents' drones or try games of
skill, such as bringing down targets. Load up to 6 balls at a time and
shoot one every 1.5 seonds. Set comes with 50 extra balls.
Compatible with Mambo Minidrone only.
Parrot Rolling Spider is an ultra-compact drone controlled by smartphone. It flies indoors and outdoors with surprising speed and stability. Acrobatic tricks are available from the free app for MiniDrones FreeFlight 3.
55 grams of technology
- Ultra-light, Rolling Spider performs half- and u-turns in one swipe.
- He does front and rear loops in one click.
- With its removable wheels, it runs from floor to ceiling and walls.
- Equiped with a propellers cutout in case of a collision, it is designed to fly without harming living-room's luminaire!
6 times lighter than AR.Drone and the same flight stability thanks to an autopilot based on a 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer.
Fly and roll!
- Pressure sensor for the flight altitude
- Ultrasonic sensor for precision flying near the ground
- Its vertical camera at 60 fps measures the speed comparing previous image.
Capture aerial views
- This ultra-sophisticated technology based on sensor data fusion makes Rolling Spider one of the world's most stable drones.
- It has an exclusive free-fall take-off mode: its engines start when you drop it.
- Capture aerial views with the vertical mini-camera.
- Rolling Spider's vertical camera enables you to take photos. You simply hit the ‘photo’ icon on piloting screen to take snapshots.
- The photos are saved in the Rolling Spider’s memory which contains enough space for several hundred photos. Their resolution is 300,000 px. You recover your photos in FreeFlight 3 app: you transfer them from the Rolling Spider's internal memory to your piloting smartphone or tablet gallery.
- Watch the photos taken by MiniDrones pilots community.
- FreeFlight 3 free app offers an intuitive control from your smartphone or tablet.
- It connects through Bluetooth Smart to your Rolling Spider.
- It is compatible with devices running iOS and Android.
4x Blue Propellers Airborne & Hydrofoil
Pilot your Parrot Minidrones with even greater simplicity and precision
with the Parrot Flypad controller. The Parrot Flypad was specifically
designed for the Parrot steering wheel minidrone range: Swing, Mambo,
Airborne Cargo, Airborne Night and the Hydrofoil hybrid. Use it for
precise control over your flights with or without your smartphone.
Adapt the mount to your smartphone to monitor the remaining battery
power and flight time on your screen or change control settings.
The Parrot Disco's cloverleaf-type circular polarisation antennae provide excellent transmission and reception of the video signal.
Compatible with Swing Minidrone only
Set of 4 replacement covers (shells) for Parrot Mambo Minidrone.
With this set of 4 shells for Mambo, you are ready for your mission!
The set is delivered with screws.
Compatible with Mambo Minidrone only
The central cross embodies the backbone of the Parrot Bebop Drone. It is made of reinforced polyamide with glass fibres which provide strength whilst allowing the product to be lightweight.