"Catherine Robinson-Walker uncovers important insights that help both men and women develop key strategies that will strengthen the leadership in their organizations. Her research reflects the value of the 'co-creation model' for the future of health care."
-Kathryn Johnson, President/CEO, The Health Forum
Written for health care executives and managers, of both sexes, Women and Leadership in Health Care explores the vital issues that surround the gAnder disparity in health care leadership. This book answers the vital questions concerning how gAnder affects health care leadership. It reveals how to create a diverse, creative, and resourceful leadership pool. And gives women the tools they need to break the glass ceiling.
Filled with useful suggestions and practical advice, the book
- Offers guidance for overcoming gAnder barriers in health care leadership
- Reveals how senior level executives and managers can learn the skills they need to become successful mentors to future health care leaders
- Shatters common myths such as "Time alone will solve the problem of too few women in the health care executive ranks"
- Spells out how executives and managers can renew and hone their leadership abilities
- Focuses on the lessons men learn from women and the lessons women learn from men
- Outlines effective strategies from recognized experts in the fields of negotiation, communication, and executive recruitment
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!