Written with the non-specialist in mind, this guide is a must-have for flower lovers, hikers, tour guides and tourists – anyone interested in identifying the wild flowers that grace the Cape Peninsula.
Wild Flowers of the Cape Peninsula covers the most remarkable and commonly seen wild flowers of Table Mountain, Silvermine and Cape Point. The book was originally published as Common Wild Flowers of Table Mountain in 2007, then revised in 2013 to include the flowers of Silvermine.
This new edition offers:
- 360 (previously 208) of the region’s most remarkable and commonly seen wild flowers
- Clear photographs of all featured flowers and concise, informative text
- Flowers grouped according to colour, to help with quick ID
- Walking routes in the Peninsula’s famed reserves, plotted on 3 clear maps
- Illustrated glossary of terms
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!