This unique text focuses upon the inherent difficulties associated
with small firm contractual relationships.
The authors investigate:
* The economic interests and incentives associated with various
small firm ownership and financial structures.
* The difficulties in monitoring and enforcing contractual
* The problems of obtaining reliable information on firm
* The importance of internal decision making and the management of
* The impact of legislation and other non-governmental forms of
regulation in small business relationships.
The analysis and discussion of these issues draws together for the
first time recent theoretical and empirical developments from the
economics of industrial organization and labour and financial
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!