Is your Check Engine Light on? With an OBD app, the VP01 will read the error codes so you can check what's wrong with your vehicle and possibly save you a trip and cost to the mechanic for minor issues. You can then reset the light. When you need to take the vehicle to a mechanic, it also give you a peace of mind.
Real-time Sensor Reading
There's tons of information available in your vehicle's computer systems, but most of it is not displayed on the vehicle dashboard. With this device and an OBD App, you can access a whole new world of information about your vehicle directly on your phone or tablet, such as Engine coolant & oil temperature, O2 Readings, Mass air flow, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.
Works with iOS, Android & Windows
The VP01 creates its own WiFi for your phone or tablet to connect. It is recommended for Apple iOS devices, including iPhone and iPad. The VP01 also works with Android phones and tablets but you won't have internet connection for other apps. We recommend VP11 or OBDCheck BLE Bluetooth versions if you want internet access during use.
1. The device requires a compatible third party App or software to work (some are free and some are paid) and the App prices and features are decided by the App developers.
2. This device is the WiFi version, no Bluetooth option.
3. Please remove it from the OBD II port when not in use or your vehicle is turned off.
Recommended iOS Apps: OBD Fusion, DashCommand, Car Scanner ELM OBD2 (free), OBD Auto Doctor, FourStroke (free), OBD Car Doctor, EOBD Facile, etc.
Recommended Android Apps: Torque Pro (Lite version is free), Car Scanner ELM OBD2 (free), OBD Auto Doctor
- Find out why the check engine light is on by yourself! Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer specific), view freeze frame data, reset the Check Engine Light and view real-time sensor readings using your phone or tablet and an OBD2 App.
- Access a whole new world of information about your vehicle directly on your phone, tablet or PC. View car performance, sensor data (Engine coolant & oil temperature, O2 Readings, Mass air flow, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.), prepare smog test, monitor fuel economy, create your own dashboard, log your trips, and more to discover.
- Works with cars, SUVs, light trucks and mini vans since year 1996 in the United States (all brands, including hybrid, light-duty diesel trucks, and some electric vehicles). Vehicles in other countries or regions that are OBD II compliant are also supported. Supports the five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!