A year's worth of management wisdom, all in one place.
We've reviewed the ideas, insights, and best practices from the past year of Harvard Business Review to keep you up-to-date on the most cutting-edge, influential thinking driving business today. With authors from Thomas H. Davenport to Michael E. Porter and company examples from Facebook to DHL, this volume brings the most current and important management conversations right to your fingertips.
This book will inspire you to:
- Make stronger connections and build greater trust among people who work on multiple teams
- Engage customers and employees alike with the help of artificial intelligence
- Channel your outrage about sexual harassment in the workplace into effective action
- Consider how CEO activism can generate goodwill for your company--and weigh its risks
- Pair data with qualitative research to increase diversity in your organization
- Remain competitive in a hub economy by using your company's assets and capabilities differently
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!