Life of Pi is a contemporary novel about one boy's story of endurance after a disaster at sea leaves him the sole survivor in a lifeboat for 227 days with a fierce Bengal tiger. The story charts the life and death experiences of the protagonist, Pi, as he is forced to draw on his spiritual and mental strengths to survive every part of his adventure. The layers of vivid story-telling reveal the many complexities of Pi's extraordinary journey.
- Includes introductory notes about the author, and background information about the novel, themes and characters
- Annotations in the margins highlight literary concepts to guide learners' thinking as the novel progresses
- Footnotes throughout the novel provides learners with explanations of new words and key concepts
- Short questions, contextual questions and essay questions address all cognitive levels, prepare learners for their exams and promote critical thinking
- Includes answers to all questions
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!