The Complete Guide to Reflexology
provides all the information necessary to meet the curriculum requirements of all the major awarding bodies. This text book is intended for anyone studying reflexology at level 2 or 3.
Designed for the classroom and as a home study resource, it provides all the information necessary to meet or exceed the curriculum requirements of all the major awarding bodies. This book incorporates many unique features not found in other texts and students will find it an essential guide and reference point for their studies in reflexology.
- meets the current National Occupational Standards for reflexology
- meets the standards required by all the main awarding bodies
- suitable for levels 2 and 3
- outlines each body system, explaining how, when and why to work the reflexes
- includes a chapter on hand reflexology
- comprehensive pathology of all body systems
- detailed and accurate anatomical drawings
- revision and multiple choice questions for each chapter
- study outline at the end of each chapter
- case studies
- covers current theories and philosophies
- explores other complementary therapies
- DVD showing suggested relaxation and reflexology techniques to assist both students and more experienced practitioners.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!