Cross-over trials are an important class of design used in the pharmaceutical industry and medical research, and their use continues to grow. Cross-over Trials in Clinical Research, Second Edition
has been fully updated to include the latest methodology used in the design and analysis of cross-over trials. It includes more background material, greater coverage of important statistical techniques, including Bayesian methods, and discussion of analysis using a number of statistical software packages.
- Comprehensive coverage of the design and analysis of cross-over trials.
- Each technique is carefully explained and the mathematics is kept to a minimum.
- Features many real and original examples, taken from the author's vast experience.
- Includes discussion of analysis using SAS, S-Plus and, GenStat, StatXact and Excel.
- Written in a style suitable for statisticians and physicians alike.
Primarily aimed at statisticians and researchers working in the pharmaceutical industry, the book will also appeal to physicians involved in clinical research and students of medical statistics.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!