This 33-chapter volume presents a critical examination of the
importance of stable isotopes in understanding key plant metabolic
* Carbon isotope analyses for estimates of plant water use and
* Integrated estimates of stress impacts and life history in
* Hydrogen and oxygen isotope analyses for evaluating water sources
* Use of stable isotopes in scaling from leaf to global
* Sections include:
* History and Theoretical Considerations
* Ecological Aspects of Carbon Isotope Variation
* Agricultural Aspects of Carbon Isotope Variation
* Genetics and Isotopic Variation
* Water Relations and Isotopic Composition
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!