This guide offers spectacular and diverse diving in South Africa and Mozambique.
Dive with sharks, squid and sardines, exploring cold-water kelp forests, pristine tropical reefs and poignant shipwrecks. This guide features 180 of the best dives, with first-hand descriptions and site maps. Key dive information and contact details and a comprehensive marine species identification guide.
Book chapters include
- Cape Peninsula and False Bay
- Southern Cape Coast – Gansbaai & the Garden Route
- Port Elizabeth, Port Alfred & East London
- South Coast – Aliwal Shoal, Landers & Protea Banks
- Durban & North Coast
- Sodwana Bay
- Northern Maputaland – Mabibi & Kosi Bay
- Southern Mozambique
- The Manta Coast
- Vilanculos & the Bazaruto Archipelago
- Nampula – Nacala Bay, Baixo do Pinda, Memba Bay and Ilha de Mozambique
- Northern Mozambique – Pemba & the Quirmbas Archipelago
- Inland dive sites
- Marine species Identification Guide
This guide will give you the information you need to be a responsible diver. Learn to care for the marine environment as well diving culture and gear you would need. This book is a must-have for any diving enthusiast.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!