Based on a well tried-and-tested lecture at the Russian State
University of Oil and Gas, this accessible approach to the theory
of pipeline transportation provides systematic coverage of various
kinds of fluids, backed by real-world examples.
From the contents:
* Fundamentals of mathematical modeling of one-dimensional
* Models of transported media
* Structure of laminar and turbulent fluid flows
* Modeling and calculation of steady-state regimes
* Closed mathematical models of one-dimensional fluid and gas flows
* Dimensional theory
* Physical modeling of phenomena
* Dimension and similarity in mathematical modeling of
End-of-chapter problems make this practical book consistent and
suitable for self-study.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!