Seven Days in Cape Town
– a bestselling guidebook on the Mother City – has been given a new cover and fully revised to include the very latest information.
- The body of the book contains seven day-tours in and around Cape Town. Each tour is accompanied by a full-colour map covering the recommended itinerary.
- Following the day routes are six specialist itineraries further afield – comprising the West Coast and Namaqualand, Southern Cape Coast, Stellenbosch, Paarl, Franschhoek, and the Garden Route.
- More than 200 colour photographs, including aerials, accompany authoritative text that covers historical background, useful facts and engaging anecdotal information.
- A handy directory listing covers shopping, nightlife, cuisine and events, giving useful names, addresses, and relevant additional information.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!