Now in its third edition, Pharmacology in Clinical Practice
has been updated to ensure it remains up-to-date and relevant.
Particular care has been taken to simplify and clarify difficult concepts by explaining the links between pharmacology and physiology by providing definitions of new concepts, and using plain language for ease of understanding. Fundamental concepts, such as pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics, are well covered in a matter that is accessible and clear. Individual chapters cover the various systems of the body.
- A colour plate to illustrate the links between pharmacology and physiology
- Additional information on side-effects, contra-indications and patient education for groups of drugs
- A guide on how to access this information, to assist with exam preparation and nursing practice
- An updated chapter on nursing management of drug preparations and treatment
- An updated chapter on clinical applications
- A chapter on the legal framework for dispensing and prescribing.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!