South Africa has been in the international spotlight for a number of reasons in the past few years, some of them negative, which has posed challenges to PR companies. More and more businesses are realising the importance of a good reputation and the value of publicising their positive achievements.
Public Relations: Theory & Practice (2nd edition) focuses on what Public Relations is about, its role in the total marketing effort, and the differences between advertising, marketing and PR.
Features that set this book apart from the competition include the following:
- It covers the PR process in a practical manner.
- Highlights the importance of PR research activities, and places special emphasis on the role of the media in PR, and the differences between traditional and online media.
- Addresses ethics and corporate social responsibility in PR.
- Each chapter comes with a case study to illustrate the theoretical principles.
- Discussion questions are included at the end of each chapter.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!