Why do some people get really sick, even die from flu, while others don’t? Colds and flu, including Covid-19, are viral diseases that a healthy immune system should be able to fight off with natural immunity. But what is a healthy immune system and how can you promote your own immune power with diet and nutritients?
This book explains:
- How viruses work and where are their weaknesses
- Why animals that make vitamin C rarely succumb to flu or colds.
- The truth about vitamin C and how to use it when you’re infected.
- How black elderberry blocks viral replication.
- Why vitamin D levels crash in winter to make us more susceptible.
- Other critical immune support nutrients from selenium to zinc.
- How intravenous vitamin C saves lives in those with respiratory distress.
The reader will also discover how to restore and maintain a healthy immune system when not infected, complete with recipes for foods and drinks, and what to eat, drink and supplement when you are under attack to shorten duration and severity of colds and flu.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!