Port and sharries, whites, reds, roses and melomels -- make your own wine without owning a vineyard!
If you can follow a simple recipe, you can create delectabletable wines in your own home. It's fun, it's easy-and the resultswill delightfully complement your favorite meals and provide unparalleledpleasure by the glass when friends come calling. You don't have tore-create Bordeaux in your basement to be a successful home vintner-you can make raisin wine and drink it like sherry, or use it to accent yourChinese cooking. Raspberry or apricot wine lend themselves to deliciousdesserts. And if you are interested in more exotic concoctions,rhubarb champagne is the ultimate treat.
The Joy of Home Winemaking is your comprehensive guide to:
- the most up-to-date techniques and equipment
- readily available and affordable ingredients and materials
- aging, bottling, racking, blending, and experimenting
- dozens of original recipes for great-tasting fruit wines,
- spice wines, herb wines, sparkling wines, sherries, liqueurs
- even homemade soda pop!
- a sparkling brief history of winemaking
- helpful illustrations and glossary
- an extensive mail-order resource section
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!