This textbook focuses on the connections between psychological theory and human resource management within the South African context.
- South African text with local examples and case studies makes text more accessible and easier for students to relate
- Review questions challenge students to analyse material with the aim of broadening their understanding of content
- Suitable activities for class discussion and written assignments Easy reference for key concepts and themes
- New case studies, new examples and updated references
- Research trends and practices in the field
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!